Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays From Dave Franco (And Other Less Important People)

Happy Holidays From Dave Franco (And Other Less Important People)
New video via abc.com!  Enjoy! Also, what did everyone think of Tuesday’s episode of “Scrubs”?  Personally, I like Zach Braff but pretty much all of the sequences involving JD are getting old so I’m glad he’s leaving.  I really love everyone on the new cast though, so I’m excited to see an episode where they’re all [...]

New video via abc.com!  Enjoy!

Also, what did everyone think of Tuesday’s episode of “Scrubs”?  Personally, I like Zach Braff but pretty much all of the sequences involving JD are getting old so I’m glad he’s leaving.  I really love everyone on the new cast though, so I’m excited to see an episode where they’re all prominently featured.

ALSO PSA: I read that “Scrubs” might not be renewed due to less than stellar ratings.  This can’t happen.  Dave’s awesomeness needs to stay on the air.  So please, stop watching online or boycotting it because it will “ruin your ending” and  watch the show.  It’s actually really funny.


Source: themagnificentb.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment