Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Turns Out Megan Fox’s On Set Chemistry With Optimus Prime Never Went Anywhere

Turns Out Megan Fox’s On Set Chemistry With Optimus Prime Never Went Anywhere
In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, actress Megan Fox divulged all the dirty details of her sex life. Dim the lights and put on some smooth jazz, because it is about to get HOT: “I’ve only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that [...]

In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, actress Megan Fox divulged all the dirty details of her sex life. Dim the lights and put on some smooth jazz, because it is about to get HOT:

“I’ve only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don’t love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I’ve never even come close to having a one-night stand.”

Only two guys? Megan, between you and the now celibate Lady Gaga, this decade’s sexpots are really letting everyone down.

Also, I’m pretty sure Megan is actually mistaken. I was at a friend’s party once and this awesome guy was telling everyone how he totally got with that Megan Fox chick one time when he saw her at a bar with his old fraternity buddies and she was like totally in to him and then he never called her after. He said it was sweet, bro.

That guy couldn’t have been lying. There’s no way. His parents have a boat.


Source: www.bestweekever.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment