Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bronx's Birthday Marks The "Greatest Year" Of Ashlee Simpson's Life

Bronx's Birthday Marks The "Greatest Year" Of Ashlee Simpson's Life

The Simpson-Wentz trio was spotted out shopping at Dragon Books in Los Angeles this afternoon (November 20).

Today also happens to be Bronx Mowgli's first birthday, and to celebrate, his proud family took to twitter to share their happy sentiments.

“Happy birthday bx,” tweeted his dad, Pete Wentz, 30. “You dont have twitter and cant read this. thanks to all my friends that recorded lullabies. cant believe its been a year.”

Ashlee Simpson, 25, wrote her son a message last night: “BX's 1st bday tomorrow! My angel is going to be a year!! The greatest year of my life.”

Today the happy trio was spotted out shopping at Dragon Books in Los Angeles

Since Bronx’s arrival last November, Ashlee has had nothing but happy thoughts about becoming a parent. Several months ago she told OK!:

Motherhood has made me everything that I am. It’s made me the happiest I’ve ever been in my life. I don’t think you ever know until you have a child what an amazing experience it is.

Baby Bronx’s aunt, Jessica Simpson, 29, also sent out a birthday tweet: “Happy Birthday to my precious angel on earth!!! Bronx is 1 today!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! I can't believe it has been a year already.”

Neither can we!


Source: www.celebritybabyscoop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment