Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lady Gaga Releases “Bad Romance” Video; World Collectively Dies in Awe

Lady Gaga Releases “Bad Romance” Video; World Collectively Dies in Awe
After much delay and hype, Lady Gaga has finally released her video for “Bad Romance”, virtually proving she is the most visually entertaining artist in pop music right now. Currently, I’m in such a state of shock and awe, that I’m incapable of writing a review other than to say my mind is blown.  Everything in [...]

After much delay and hype, Lady Gaga has finally released her video for “Bad Romance”, virtually proving she is the most visually entertaining artist in pop music right now.

Currently, I’m in such a state of shock and awe, that I’m incapable of writing a review other than to say my mind is blown.  Everything in this video is over the top, edgy, fierce and absolutely crazy.  The ending is also pretty freakin’ epic.  So I really have nothing else to say other than I have never been more honored to have her following me on Twitter.

Image Source


Source: themagnificentb.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment