Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Carrie Underwood Plans To Spend All Of Her Money Before She Dies

Carrie Underwood Plans To Spend All Of Her Money Before She Dies
Carrie Underwood Plans To Spend All Of Her Money Before She Dies

Carrie Underwood sat down and gave a very candid interview with Self magazine for the January issue. Carrie revealed that she has a "bucket list".

"Before I die, I want to get rid of all my money," she says.

She's also giving back to her community in any way she can:

Recently, I started a foundation to benefit my hometown [the Checotah Animal, Town and School Foundation: C.A.T.S.]," she says. "I'm looking forward to doing a lot of good for a community that's a big part of why I am who I am."

Carrie also shared her future plans for children:

"Not that I have a husband to have one with yet, but someday I'd like a family – not a big one, but not a small one either. Two kids is good; three is fine. Four? Somebody's getting something done, because we ain't having five!"

Sounds like three might be the lucky number for Carrie. Five kids would be a lot of work!

They even got her to admit to one of her biggest pet peeves:

"It drives me crazy when people put stuff in the wrong place," she says. "When I have people over and they try to help clean up, I'm like, 'No, I've got it!'"

She seems to keep herself humble and "normal", doesn't she? I'd bet she's got a solid group of people surrounding her - just a hunch. Did anyone catch Carrie's Christmas special? I heard there was a funny skit with her and Ryan Seacrest.

Photos by WENN


No comments:

Post a Comment