Wednesday, December 9, 2009

NutshellMail Brings Twitter and Facebook Right to Your Email Box

NutshellMail Brings Twitter and Facebook Right to Your Email Box

Although some are saying that the email age is coming to an end, the data shows the opposite is true - it increases our reliance on mail. With Gmail adding new features all the time and services like Posterous, Twitgether, Evernote, Remail and others working seamlessly with my Gmail account, I am always on the hunt for services that make email even more useful. Enter NutshellMail, which I read about on Web Worker Daily

NutshellMail is a really slick service that brings Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and MySpace updates right to your email box. Once you authorize the service to connect it will scan your accounts and deliver updates as often as hourly. I have set up my account to poll every few hours and scoop up news. I have set up a filter in Gmail so that these get shuttled to a special label, which I can review on any device and even respond back all via email as well.

Give it a go. It's a great service for tracking your social networks.


Permalink | Leave a comment  »


Source: feedproxy.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment