Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Office to Cocktails

Office to Cocktails
So I found this new site looklet.com, and OMG I am in love. It is like a game for girls, since I spent most of my childhood dressing up my barbies, for me it is like a new way to do the same. As if I didn't have enough on my plate, I promised myself I wouldn't use it until Sundays on my day off...Well since I couldn't hold back I decided to use it FOR work and created a few outfits to help show you how to transition from work chic to cocktails at Teak( a swank lounge in NYC area).
For day to night remove the tights and tweed jacket, add a belt and chunky necklace * let your hair down too.

Take your day suit into the evening, wear your over the knee boots underneath and tuck your pants in at night, wear the ruffle top as the blouse during the day and reveal at night final take your evening clutch out of your briefcase and add a chuncky ring.

Take your cute pastel dress from day to night remove the turtle neck and stockings and add 2 bangles your ready to go.

To take this look day to fun evening remove the tights add a belt and pin the skirt under for a short sexy style.
Kisses

Source: www.myintimateaffairwithfashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment