Friday, March 5, 2010

Lost Episode Recap – Lighthouse

Lost Episode Recap – Lighthouse
Normally, I take between four and five pages of notes when I watch an episode of LOST.  Tonight I took one page, and to me, this means there wasn’t a lot going on, other than more questions, mainly, how the hell does Jack suddenly have a son named David?  Or how is it that Fo-man-chu from [...]

Normally, I take between four and five pages of notes when I watch an episode of LOST.  Tonight I took one page, and to me, this means there wasn’t a lot going on, other than more questions, mainly, how the hell does Jack suddenly have a son named David?  Or how is it that Fo-man-chu from The Temple has a son, too, and it just so happens both are at a piano audition?  I honestly don’t even care at this point, either my migraine is too painful, or this show is slipping fast.  Still, not enough notes means not enough plot lines to follow in my book, and either way that can’t be good.

Sure, we see Claire kill a man in cold blood, and hear her say she’ll kill Kate if she raised Aaron.  Oops, she already did, so I guess we’ll see some girl on girl fighting later this season? 

But, tonight’s episode isn’t really about a lighthouse, it is all about these people, really.

Father – You don’t have what it takes.

Son – I came here because I was broken.  I thought this place could fix me.

Holy Spirit - You have what it takes.

But before we figure out what “having what it takes” means, we have to find out which one of these dudes is the evil one.  And we have to see LOST writers throw in more bullshit stuff just to keep us guessing, which I’m getting real tired of these days.  

The Man in Black

Jacob


Filed under: Dharma Initiative, J.J. Abrams, John Locke, LOST, Sawyer from Lost, sci-fi, science fiction, television, TV Blogs, tv shows Tagged: Claire Littleton, David, entertainment, Hugo Reyes, Jack Shephard, Jacob, Jin Kwon, Kate Austen, random thoughts, Sayid Jarrah, THOUGHTS
Source: thegirlfromtheghetto.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment