Monday, March 1, 2010

Shenae Grimes: Miami Model Citizen

Shenae Grimes: Miami Model Citizen

Continuing along with her hosting duties, Shenae Grimes was spotted in Miami, FL on Monday (March 1).

Sporting her usual adorable smile, the “90210” star looked happy to be in the sunshine state as she posed for pictures ahead of the L.E.I model contest.

In a recent interview during the contest, Ms Grimes tells, “I would love to go to college if I have the chance. I would really love to. I would love to go ideally to a school in New York.”

The Toronto native explained why she would choose an American school as opposed to a Canadian one. She tells, “The programs are more liberal in America and you don’t have to make up your mind right away so I can test out fashion marketing, design, and communications.”


No comments:

Post a Comment