Monday, January 25, 2010

Kelly Clarkson teases next album

Kelly Clarkson teases next album

While Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted is nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album at this year's Grammys, the original American Idol is already at work on its followup.

“We have several songs already penned for the next album," she tells Billboard. "I actually just was e-mailing a couple of writers and producers that I’m working with for the next album, and they’re everywhere, there’s everything from beats to more singer-songwriter country stuff to major pop stuff so it’s all over the place right now. I have no idea what it’s going to sound like.”

Reports circulated late last year that the new album was being planned for release in the fourth quarter of 2010. Seems a little too speedy to be true for me, but whenever it's released, I'm ready to hear it!
Source: out-is-through.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment