Monday, January 25, 2010

Magazine cover of the week

Magazine cover of the week

Ch-check out Nicole Richie's brand spankin' new cover of Fashion Magazine.

The designer/mom/socialite/daughter of Lionel Richie tweeted her cover cover of the Canadian magazine's March 2010 issue.

She's wearing her own Winter Kate design and House of Harlow jewellery.

So are we all in agreement that Nicole > Paris Hilton?

I mean, I've liked Nicole better since their Simple Life days, when she brought the funny, and Paris just kind of stood around and laughed.

But for some reason I've also come to view Richie as more of a real person. Like she has a brain in her head or something.

I'm not sure what I'm basing this on. Just a feeling I guess. Like how I'm certain Ashley is the superior Olsen twin.

Thoughts?
Source: out-is-through.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment